Unlocking the Secrets to High Performance (Radio Show)
Setting an objective of creating a high performance team is one thing. Actually doing so is quite another. The fortunate few who attended a recent HPWP Consulting High Performance Leadership Workshop had the opportunity to hear from a panel of folks who are definitely “in the know!”
Manufacturing Revival Radio: High Performance Leadership Workshop
The panelists included Sue Bingham, Founder & Principal, HPWP Consulting, Ray Attiyah, Founder & Chief Innovation Officer, Definity Partners, and Rich Cary from Definity University – he is a Run Improve Grow Master Black Belt.
- What are the key elements of a high performing workplace?
- What is the most challenging aspect of creating a high performance work environment in a traditional company?
- What is the one thing I should do to start the process?
- Why don’t companies just do these things that seem so simple and natural and easy?
- How do I most effectively manage up?
- How do I find out what motivates individual people?
- How do I know when my attorney – while looking out for my best interests – is being overly cautious?
- How do I go about creating a talent map?
- What are the benefits of a hiring team?
- How do I re-build trust after it’s been lost?
Below is a video of the full radio show:
Visit Manufacturing Revival Radio